How to install NAT32
07-31-2014, 11:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-01-2014, 12:07 AM by nat32support.)
How to install NAT32
To install NAT32, simply download the latest version, unzip it, and then run the setup.exe program.

BE SURE to install NAT32 into a write-enabled directory such as C:/NAT32v2 because the program saves most settings in .ini files rather than in the System Registry. This means that you must not install it into Program Files or any other write-protected directory.

Note that the setup.exe program does little more than extract the needed files from the setup.msi file. It does not install the device driver or tamper with your network configuration in any way.
09-01-2015, 04:57 AM,
RE: How to install NAT32
Hi!
I've just downloaded latest version of NAT32 and drivers (full installation package), installation completed sucsessfully, but when i'm trying to start nat32.exe I get an error:
"The program can't start because rasdlg.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem". Reinstallation didn't help. I began to look for rasdlg.dll on the internet, found and putted it to c:\windows\system32. This time message is the same but dll which is missing is different - RASAPI32.dll and so on it request a dll's till this error:
"The procedure entry point DwRasGetHostByName could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\windows\system32\rasapi32.dll". Please help what do I do wrong? System is Windows Server 2012R2 without GUI. .Net Framework (both 3.5 and 4.5 is enabled) even C++ redistributable packages are installed 2005-2012 (both 32-64bit). Many thanks in advance!
04-26-2016, 05:08 PM,
RE: How to install NAT32
(09-01-2015, 04:57 AM)siriosus Wrote: Hi!
I've just downloaded latest version of NAT32 and drivers (full installation package), installation completed sucsessfully, but when i'm trying to start nat32.exe I get an error:
"The program can't start because rasdlg.dll is missing  from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem". Reinstallation didn't help. I began to look for rasdlg.dll on the internet, found and putted it to c:\windows\system32. This time message is the same but dll which is missing is different - RASAPI32.dll and so on it request a dll's till this error:
"The procedure entry point DwRasGetHostByName could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\windows\system32\rasapi32.dll". Please help what do I do wrong? System is Windows Server 2012R2 without GUI. .Net Framework (both 3.5 and 4.5 is enabled) even C++ redistributable packages are installed 2005-2012 (both 32-64bit). Many thanks in advance!
I've fixed this in Build 22248, which I will be posting towards the end of the week.
Chris.